We’re glad you’re here!
At The Rock School, we love international students and are delighted that you are interested in our school. Over the past 16 years, we have welcomed nearly 200 international students from over 40 different countries. There is a place here for you too!
Listed below is our registration outline. Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help? You can contact our International Student Director at 352-331-7625 or by email at email@example.com.
Interested? Please submit:
- Student passport
- Current transcript
- Living Arrangement Information (only if self-coordinated)
- *Skype interview may be requested by school
Accepted? Please submit:
- Tuition/Enrollment Contract (school will provide)
- Deposit, if required (stated on Tuition/Enrollment Contract)
- Payment Instructions
- Medical exam & Immunization record
School-coordinated living arrangements? Please submit:
- Custody Agreement
- Authorization & Limited Power of Attorney
- Medical Care & Liability Release
- Power of Attorney for Immunizations
- Select one, return signed: Homestay Manual or Boarding Program Manual
- *Health Insurance included in some tuition packages. If not, please enroll here.
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Travel Instructions
- F-1 Student Life Cycle
- Technology Requirements
- Uniform Guidelines
- Uniform Ordering Instructions
- Lunch Ordering Instructions (optional)
- Dental & Vision Savings Plan (optional)
- To subscribe to our email newsletter for current families, please provide your preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do the majority of our parent communication online, so please subscribe.