We’re glad you’re here!
At The Rock School, we love international students and are delighted that you are interested in our school. Over the past 16 years, we have welcomed nearly 200 international students from over 40 different countries. There is a place here for you too!
Listed below is our registration outline. Please email completed forms to email@example.com.
Need help? You can contact our International Student Director at 352-331-7625 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for admission, please submit:
- Student passport
- Current transcript, translated to English
- Skype interview, to be scheduled once the application has been received
Once accepted, to issue the I-20, please submit:
- Tuition/Enrollment Contract (school will provide)
- Proof of Funds (bank statement and/or letter of support)
- Deposit, if required (stated on Tuition/Enrollment Contract)
Once granted the F-1 visa, please submit:
- Medical exam & Immunization record
- Proof of Health Insurance Enrollment – Enroll here (*except boarding students)
- Living Arrangement Information (only if self-coordinated)
If staying in Boarding or Homestay, please submit:
- Custody Agreement
- Authorization & Limited Power of Attorney
- Medical Care & Liability Release
- Power of Attorney for Immunizations
- Select one, return signed: Homestay Manual or Boarding Program Manual
- Contact Information Sheet (Homestay only)
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- 2018-2019 Calendar – Boarding Program
- Student Handbook
- Travel Instructions
- F-1 Student Life Cycle
- Study in the States – Free Government Resources
- Technology Requirements
- Uniform Guidelines
- Uniform Ordering Instructions
- Lunch Ordering Instructions (optional)
- Dental & Vision Savings Plan (optional)
- To subscribe to our email newsletter for current families, please provide your preferred email address to email@example.com. We do the majority of our announcements online, so please subscribe.