The Rock School is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions for the 2018-2019 school year:
- Preschool Lead Teachers – candidates must have CDA or FCCPC credentials.
- Preschool Aides – candidates must have completed the 40 hour DCF training (or agree to do it before starting)
- Residential Advisors (1 male, 1 female) – international student boarding program. Read about compensation & duties here.
- 5th Grade Classroom Teacher – filled
- High School Math Teacher – Algebra I & Geometry – filled
- Middle School Science Teacher
- Middle School Social Studies Teacher – filled
- High School Spanish Teacher – Spanish I, II, III
- High School Science Teacher – Physical Sciences (Chemistry, Physics) – filled
- High School Science Teacher – Life Sciences (Biology and/or Anatomy & Physiology)
- Middle & High School Drama Teacher
K-12 classroom teachers must have at least a Bachelors Degree and knowledge of the subject area. A teaching certificate is not required. Candidates must be of the Christian faith and be a faithful part of a local church. A pastoral recommendation form must be completed prior to any job offer.
We provide salary (based on education and experience), health insurance, and retirement contribution.
Interested candidates should submit a resume or CV with an introductory email to Principal Arica Heise at aheise at trsonline.org.
The Rock School does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability.