If you don’t already receive our weekly email newsletter for current families, text THEROCKLIONS to 22828 to subscribe. Note: this is different than the informational emails we send prospective families about the school. We do the majority of our parent communication online, so please subscribe.
1. Registration Form 2018-2019 – we need one form per student (new students only) in grades K-12. All kindergarten students need a completed registration from, even if transferring from our preschool.
2. Tuition Management Information – instructions for new families – tuition and ancillary fees will all be billed and paid through FACTS, a third-party tuition management company. This new service will allow families to pay online by credit card or bank draft. All ancillary fees (field trips, athletic fees, exam fees, aftercare, etc.) will be billed to your account and paid in one monthly invoice. Some payment plan options will include an annual, per-family service fee. FACTS provides greater flexibility and service and at a cost less than the tuition increase parents would have seen had we hired a full-time accounts manager to continue to manage tuition and billing in-house.
3. Tuition Schedule 2018-2019 – pricing for grades K-12.
5. Uniform Guidelines – the dress code policies for grades K-12.
5. Spirit Wear – t-shirts, jackets, and other great apparel is available year-round through our Fan Shop. (Opens in early July)
6. 2018-2019 School Calendar (K-12) (revised to reflect UF Homecoming & Spring Break) – one-page calendar, perfect for hanging on the refrigerator or adding to your digital calendar. Need a preschool calendar too?
7. Technology Requirements – a summary of the options for students in grades 9-12. Important to note that The Rock School does not provide devices to students, so families will need to make provision to have the appropriate devices. We do offer a leasing program for less than $20/month.
8. Student Handbook – be sure you’re clear on the policies of our school.
9. Supply Lists – for grades K-8. (will be available in early August, prior to the tax-free weekend)
10. Lunch Ordering (Boonli) – information on our lunch ordering system – formerly Order Lunches.
11. Sports Information Packet for MS/HS – information, consent forms, and physical forms included in this packet. A new packet and physical must be completed each year prior to participation in any practices or activities.