1. Registration Form 2016-2017 – we need one form per student (new students only) in grades K-12. All kindergarten students need a completed registration from, even if transferring from our preschool.
2. Tuition Management Information – new this year – tuition and ancillary fees will all be billed and paid through FACTS, a third-party tuition management company. This new service will allow families to pay online by credit card or bank draft. All ancillary fees (field trips, athletic fees, exam fees, aftercare, etc.) will be billed to your account and paid in one monthly invoice. Some payment plan options will include an annual, per-family service fee. FACTS provides greater flexibility and service and at a cost less than the tuition increase parents would have seen had we hired a full-time accounts manager to continue to manage tuition and billing in-house. Families will receive a letter or email from FACTS on July 13 with login credentials. To ensure first tuition payment is made on time, please be attentive to this email or letter when it arrives. Read the letter from Principal Jim McKenzie explaining this new system.
3. Summer Deposits – No deposit required this summer from families who have completed their enrollment contracts.
5. Uniform Guidelines – the dress code policies for grades K-12.
5. Spirit Wear – t-shirts, jackets, and other great apparel is available year-round through our Fan Shop. Please note: most of these items do not meet the uniform guidelines.
7. Technology Requirements – a summary of the approved devices required for students in grades 9-12. Important to note that The Rock School is no longer providing iPads to students, so families will need to make provision to have the appropriate devices. We will have a limited number of iPad2s available for purchase for $100 during the week of August 8-12.
8. Student Handbook – be sure you’re clear on the policies of our school.
9. Supply Lists – these will be made available online in early August.
10. Order Lunches – information on our lunch ordering system.