1. FACTS Family Portal (Parents Web) – log in at www.therocklions.com/parentsweb to access enrollment forms, update your demographic information, see announcements, student attendance and behavior, and more.
2. FACTS Tuition Management – view your account anytime at www.therocklions.com/facts
4. Uniform Guidelines – the dress code policies for grades K-12.
5. Spirit Wear Fan Shop – t-shirts available seasonally which can be worn on Fridays.
7. Technology Requirements – a summary of the options for students in grades 9-12. Important to note that The Rock School does not provide devices to students, so families will need to make provision to have the appropriate devices.
8. Acceptable Use Policy – for students in 6th-12th grade while using the school’s computer network resources, email, and Internet.
9. Student Handbook – be sure you’re clear on the policies of our school.
10. Supply Lists – for grades K-8.
11. Lunch Ordering (Boonli) – information on our lunch ordering system.
12. 2020-2021 Sports Information Packet for MS/HS – Information, consent forms, and physical forms included in this packet. A new packet and physical must be completed each year prior to participation in any practices or activities.
13. Required Documents – submit your child’s up-to-date immunization record, physical exam, and copy of birth certificate before the first day of school.
14. Campus Operations & Instructional Continuity Plan – visit www.therocklions.com/covid to view the reopening plan for the 2020-2021 school year.