July 24, 2020
We have published our school’s Campus Operations & Instructional Continuity Plan in response to COVID-19 for the 2020-2021 school year.
A few specific notes to consider as you read the plan:
- we will begin the school year as scheduled on Wednesday, August 12
- we will not be providing an “online-only” option this year (but will provide synchronous learning options for students who are absent due to sickness or quarantine.)
- our plan was developed in partnership with a medical advisory team and following recommendations from the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- we are hosting a virtual Town Hall meeting on Zoom on Monday, July 27, at 7p to discuss the details of our plan and to answer questions. A recording will be linked here after the meeting.
- the plan is intended as a general overview and does not necessarily include every procedure that will be put in place in the day-to-day operations of the school.
Our goal is to provide a safe return for students and staff while also preserving the enriching school experience that makes TRS such a special place for all of us.
So it is with great optimism that we are moving forward. Our staff has reviewed the plan and all of our employees are ready to return to work on August 3. We look forward to welcoming all of you back on August 12.
Jim McKenzie, Headmaster