Ready to begin a new story at The Rock School? Here’s how to get started:
1. Call our office and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with a school principal to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
2. Complete an application. There is some support documentation required (grade reports, recommendation forms, test results), so you’ll want to allow some time to gather all of this material for submission.
3. Apply for Financial Aid (if needed). Complete the online application.
4. If accepted, pay your deposit within 7 days to reserve your child’s space.
5. Read your registration packet when it arrives by mail.
6. Attend New Family Orientation – look for details in the mail.
7. Attend “Meet the Teacher Day” before school begins – look for details in the mail.
8. Enjoy the TRS experience!
Can’t make it by the school? Click the button below to request a helpful information packet via email.