Ready to begin a new story at The Rock School? Here’s how to get started:
1. Call our office at 352-331-7625 and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with a school principal to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
2. Complete our online admissions application. There is some support documentation required (grade reports, recommendation forms, test results), so you’ll want to allow some time to gather all of this material for submission.
3. Apply for Financial Aid (if needed). Complete the online application.
4. If accepted, sign and return your enrollment contract within 7 days to secure your child’s enrollment.
5. Read the enrollment materials you receive.
6. Attend “Meet the Teacher Day” before school begins – look for details in the mail.
7. Enjoy the TRS experience!