1. FACTS Tuition Management – Tuition and ancillary fees will all be billed and paid through FACTS, a third-party tuition management company. This service allows families to pay online by credit card or bank draft. All ancillary fees will be billed to your account and paid in one monthly invoice. Some payment plan options will include an annual, per-family service fee. See the tuition pricing for 2020-2021 here.
2. FACTS Family Portal – Your access to all things TRS! See school announcements and calendar events, your student’s attendance and behavior records, and your family’s demographic and contact information. Use district code TRS-FL when creating your login. (FACTS Family Portal is a separate account from FACTS Tuition Management created above, but you can link the two accounts by following the instructions here.)
3. Required Documents – Submit your child’s up-to-date immunization record (HRS FORM 681), physical exam (FORM 3040), and copy of birth certificate to Preschool Director Jen Colón at firstname.lastname@example.org before the first day of school.
5. Preschool Handbook – Be sure you’re clear on the policies of our school.
6. What to Bring –
•Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack (please look over our food policy)
•Labeled lunchbox and water bottle
•Pillow and blanket for nap
•Labeled extra change of clothes in a Ziploc bag (please include socks and shoes)
*Nursery class will have additional items
7. Lunch Ordering (Boonli) – Information on our lunch ordering system