We’re glad you’re here!
At The Rock School, we love international students and are delighted that you are interested in our school. Over the past 20 years, we have welcomed over 200 international students from 48 different countries. There is a place here for you too!
Listed below is our registration outline. Please email completed forms to email@example.com.
Need help? You can contact our International Student Director at 352-331-7625 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for admission, please submit:
- Online Application – select international from the list of grade options
- $500 application fee due at time of submission
- Additional Documents:
- Student passport
- Current transcript, translated to English
- Proof of Funds (bank statement and/or letter of support)
- Zoom interview, to be scheduled once the application has been received
Once accepted, the I-20 will be issued.
- Schedule a visa appointment at your local embassy.
- Pay the SEVIS fee before your appointment.
- For more information, see the F-1 Student Life Cycle or visit Study in the States
Once the F-1 visa is obtained, please submit:
- Copy of F-1 visa
- Online Enrollment
- During the payment plan setup, all new international students must select the 1 Payment option.
Before arrival, please submit:
- Full tuition payment
- Health Exam & Immunization Record
- Proof of Health Insurance Enrollment – Enroll here
- Living Arrangement Information
For student-athletes living with a Host Family, please submit:
- Custody Agreement
- Authorization & Limited Power of Attorney
- Medical Care & Liability Release
- Contact Information Sheet