We’re glad you’re here!
At The Rock School, we love international students and are delighted that you are interested in our school. Over the past 17 years, we have welcomed over 200 international students from 47 different countries. There is a place here for you too!
Listed below is our registration outline. Please email completed forms to email@example.com.
Need help? You can contact our International Student Director at 352-331-7625 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for admission, please submit:
- Student passport
- Current transcript, translated to English
- Skype interview, to be scheduled once the application has been received
Once accepted, to issue the I-20, please submit:
- $500 non-refundable application fee
- Tuition/Enrollment Contract (school will provide)
- Proof of Funds (bank statement and/or letter of support)
Within 45 days of receiving the I-20, please submit:
- Copy of F-1 visa
- Full tuition payment
- Enrollment will be official once tuition has been paid in full.
Before arrival, please submit:
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Health Insurance Enrollment – Enroll here
- Living Arrangement Information
If living in school-sponsored Homestay, please submit:
- Custody Agreement
- Authorization & Limited Power of Attorney
- Medical Care & Liability Release
- Power of Attorney for Immunizations
- Contact Information Sheet
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- 2018-2019 Athletics Information
- Student Handbook
- F-1 Student Life Cycle
- Study in the States – Free Government Resources
- Technology Requirements
- Uniform Guidelines
- Uniform Ordering Instructions
- Lunch Ordering Instructions
- Dental & Vision Savings Plan
- To subscribe to our email newsletter, please provide your preferred email address to email@example.com. We do the majority of our announcements online, so please subscribe.