- Preschool Aide (one-year-olds) – email hquarles (at) trsonline.org to inquire.
The Rock School is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Preschool Lead Teachers – candidates must have CDA or FCCPC credentials (or agree to do it during first year of job)
- Preschool Aides – candidates must have completed the 40 hour DCF training (or agree to do it before starting)
- 4th Grade Classroom Teacher
- 5th Grade Classroom Teacher
- High School Math Teacher – Algebra I & Geometry
- Middle School English Teacher
- Middle & High School Drama Teacher
- Dual Credit Instructors (college courses taught on our campus for high school students) – FT or PT
- Cross Country Coach (Fall)
- Track & Field Coach (Spring)
K-12 classroom teachers must have at least a Bachelors Degree and knowledge of the subject area. A teaching certificate is not required. Candidates must be of the Christian faith and be a faithful part of a local church. A pastoral recommendation form must be completed prior to any job offer.
We provide salary (based on education and experience), health insurance, and retirement contribution.
Interested candidates should submit a resume or CV with an introductory email to Principal Arica Heise at aheise at trsonline.org.
The Rock School does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age or disability.